Achilles Canada is a not-for-profit organization and a registered charity with Canada Revenue Agency. We assure that all funds raise through sponsorship programs or athletic events is utilized to benefit our athletes.
Programs We Provide:
- Discounts on entry fees for running and other sporting events across Canada.
- Occasional discounts for athletic gear (i.e., running shoes, shirts and shorts).
- Annual Christmas Party and AGM for all members.
- Our one-of-a-kind new running shoe program that provides new running shoes for athletes with documentation of 500 km of training runs.
- Local running groups whereby athletes and guides come together to run as a group and then socialize after group work-outs.
- Guide alignment with qualified volunteer running guides.
- One on one training for all programs which includes running, cycling, swimming and triathlon.
- Advocation for inclusivity of all athletes with mental and physical challenges at all events.
- Bi-Weekly membership e-newsletter.
- A marquee event known as the Achilles St. Patrick’s Day 1K, 5K & 10K Race.
For more information, please contact us or your local membership leader for more information on local events.
Visit Join Today and complete the